SUMMER: May 4 - December 20, 2019
|Hotel room - std
||2Twin or 1King
|H*Studio (w/or w/out terrace)
||2Twin or 1King
||4Twin or 2King
|* upgrade to beachfront
||$280 per room, per week
Rates do not include: $10.00 per room, per night; $5.45 per adult, per night & $25 Stinapa fee - payable at dive shop
Package rates are per person and include:
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 days pickup truck (w/o) insurance
- Free WI-FI, room safe
- 6 days unlimited shore diving (certified divers only)
- Nitrox for certified Nitrox divers
- Beach chair & Pool towels
- 1 single tank boat dive - Add $43 per person
- 1: 2 tank boat dive - Add $60 per person
- 6 day - one tank dive - Add $165 per person
- 11 boat – one tank dive (2 tank avail) - Add $330 per person
- 7 breakfasts $129.50 per person per week
- 7 dinners $252.00 per person per week
- 7 lunches/7 dinners $381.50 per person per week
- (Deduct $165 per person)
- CHILDREN are free ages 0 – 12 in certain room categories: (maximum 2 children per room)
- Additional persons $30 per person per night plus tax (when allowed)
Eden Beach Resort Diving
The dive shop at Eden Beach Resort Wannadive Bonaire provides great casual service with a smile to all guests. From the single individual diver to large groups, from the casual 'once a day' diver to the hard core 'never dry up nitrogen addict' will show all of what Bonaire's incredible diving has to offer. Together with their dedicated multilingual crew, they dive it all and invite you to 'dive' into their website and have a look.
Wannadive Bonaire specializes in trying to provide guests with a service that enables divers to enjoy Bonaire's unbelievable shore diving to the fullest. With their extremely convenient scuba-drive-in at Eden Beach Resort and more pickup/drop off points for dive tanks on the island, they hope to provide a service that guarantees the awesome accessibility to Bonaire's shore dive sites, like no other dive operation can. There are more than 60 shore dives to choose from, a feature that made Bonaire world famous as a dive destination, in fact often named the shore dive capital of the world
Check out Wannadive Bonaire Specials and Ratesfor information on diving options.
It is necessary for all who use the waters of the Bonaire National Marine Park to pay a Nature Fee of $10.00 per year ($25.00 for scuba divers). At the time of payment, you will receive a specially designed tag indicating your support for nature preservation and a receipt. Keep both, as they will also provide you with complimentary admission to Washington-Slagbaai National park throughout the year your tag is valid.
Tags are available for purchase at all dive operations, hotels, resorts, windsurfing operations, sport fishing charter boats, sail/snorkel/water taxi operations, marinas, and other water sports operations on Bonaire.
All divers are required by the Bonaire Marine Park to carry out a dive orientation & shore orientation dive before participating in any diving activities. All courses, services & rentals are subject to 5% Government tax. Pre-paid packages are non refundable or transferable. Rates and Government taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
All rates are per person in $US Dollars, subject to availability & change. For an air-inclusive quote please contact our dive & travel professionals.